Friday, December 30, 2011

The Person I Honor The Most

썸네일
Oprah Wimfrey
talking to the audience
    I recently read many books about Oprah Wimfrey and I realized that she was a great person. Soon, Oprah Wimfrey became the person I honor and respect. I like her and respect her because she succeeded even though she faced many difficulties and problems.
   I respect Oprah Wimfrey because she had a hard time during her childhood.She lived in a house that is in a  poor condition. But, she always read books and could study much faster than other children. She only lived with her mother who had other children to take care of and had to work everyday. Oprah Wimfrey had strong endurance to keep on studying in that condition.
썸네일
Oprah Wimfrey
   I also respect Oprah Wimfrey because she went to good college even though she found racial discrimination there. She was a black person but most people in that college was white. She always tried hard and tried to overcome that racial discrimination by her skill. As a result to that hard work, she became a very famous talkshower.
   In conclusion, Oprah Wimfrey is the most honorable person tome. She is one of the people who lived in a poor condition and succeeded with endurance.

1 comment:

  1. Yumin,

    Great job! I think you understand essay organization and structure well. Your essay is well developed for the most part and it also displays use of varied sentence structure and diverse vocabulary. To nitpick, "talkshower" is an incorrect word to use. "Talk show host" is appropriate.

    Happy new year and see you in class!

    ReplyDelete